Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Book

I am writing a book! 

For many years I have wanted to write a book and the story was never write and when I did start I kind of hit a dead end every time. So now the time is right and I am going to write. My book is going to be for women. This book is going to talk about how we as women see are selves, and how it is usually not how we should see our selves. The main subject is beauty, and all the things that encompass around beauty. If you could please email me with stories you would like to share on how you have struggled with self image or if you are struggling with it right now please I would love to hear your story. My email is appleblossom43@gmail.com. I hope I can get this finished and published as soon as possible, and I hope I can truly make a difference for the women around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment